Research & Publications of Dr. Kianor Shah
Project Title: A New Horizon in Osseo-Compression Oral Implantology
- Authors: Kianor Shahmohammadi, DMD, MBA, DICOI, Gregori M. Kurtzman, DDS, MAGD, DICOI, DADIA, Masih Rezaei, DDM, Ilia, Deylami, RDA
- Presentation: International Congress of Oral Implantologists – World Congress XXXV, August 18, 2017
- Publication: Kianor Shahmohammadi., et al. “A New Horizon in Osseo-Compression Oral Implantology”. EC Dental Science 14.2 (2017): 56-90
Project Title: The Effect of Mesio-Distal Chamber Dimension on Access Preparation in Mandibular Incisors
- Publication: Nielsen Christen John, and Kianor Shahmohammadi. Journal of Endodontics. 31(2):88-90, February 2005.
- Presentation: SIUE School of Dental Medicine – Table clinics 2003.
Honors Thesis Title: Craniofacial Dimension in Small Anthropoids and Prosimians
- Publication: Runnestad-Connour, Jaqueline, and Shahmohammadi, K. (2000). American Journal of Physical Anthropology (30). 278-9.
- Presentation: American Association of Physical Anthropologists 69th Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas – April 14th, 2000.
Project Title: A One-Pot Synthesis of m-Terphenyls: A Guided Exploration of Reaction Chemistry, Chromatography and Spectroscopy
- Citation: Anam, Kishorekumar T.; Curtis, Michael P.; Irfan, Muhammad J.; Johnson, Michael P.; Royer, Andrew P.; Shahmohammadi, Kianor; Vinod, Thottumkara K. Journal of Chemical Education. 2002 (79) 629.
- Presentation: 35th Midwest Regional Conference Meeting of the American Chemical Society in St. Louis, Missouri – October 267th, 2000.
Project Title: Effects of Cholesterol Emulsification via Lanosterol Modification: Application to Atherosclerosis Threatment and Spectroscopy
- Authors: Andrew P. Royer, Kianor Shahmohammadi, P. James Nielsen, Nektal M. Made Gowda.
- Presentation/Publications: This project is intended as a continuous project for the department of Biology and Chemistry at Western Illinois University for students of interest.